The EU's legislation on personal data The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) always gives website visitors the right to up-to-date information about the purpose, why, where and in which countries their data is stored.
In addition, cookies may be used under the auspices of this law as they contain “personal data” regulations within the scope of the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 .
- What kind of cookies are available on your website?
- How long are cookies stored?
- What data do cookies track?
- For what purpose (functionality, performance, statistics, marketing, etc.) are cookies used?
- Do cookies share data with third parties? If so, how and why?
- How can cookies be denied or canceled?